S1E6- Charging for Your Advice: Strategy Session 1- “Lean In!”
In today’s episode Andy Traub continues interviewing Wesley Young, and guest Cody Moore on the topic Charging for Your Advice with a look at with the first strategy session where they and the clients begin to “lean in.”
Today’s main points are:
- What’s the goal
- You can’t get where you want to go until you first understand where you are relative to where you want to go.
- Have the meeting before you have the meeting
- Find common ground, and then create healthy tension Don’t focus on answering questions people haven’t asked
- What’s in their head and heart
- How to summarize the story they are in about money
Join us in the next episode Wes will be covering the elements of the first strategy session with clients, and how to get them to “Lean In.” If you want to dive deeper into these topics you can learn more at www.wesyounglive.com and use discount code PODCAST25 for 25% off.