S3E4- Fee-Based Holistic Planning: “What is it? Part 4”
In the final episode on Fee-Based Holistic Planning “What is it?”, Andy, Wes, and Justin close out the discussion on the fourth critical area of focus– a powerful network of help.
In today’s episode we will cover:
- Deep dive into a powerful network of help
- Internal Team: who is on it and why is it important?
- External Team: CPA’s, Attorneys, and other subject matter experts
- Summary recap of season 3
- Real financial planning is the constant alignment of the use of capital (time and money) to what you really care about. – Carl Richards
That wraps this series on fee-based holistic financial planning “What is it?” We would like to send you a complimentary access pass to our on-demand course - Fee Based Financial Planning Phase 1, a $200 value! To win access simply be one of the first 5 (five) people to leave a review, and then take a screen shot to email us at [email protected] . You have to email us the screen shot, and be one of the first 5 (five) to win so hurry to claim your prize!