S7E3- “What do you do?” The Remix
Ever felt overwhelmed when asked 'What do you do?' As financial advisors, we've come to realize that the answer lies within the problems we solve. In this podcast episode, Wes, Andy, and Justin discuss how financial advisors can effectively answer the question "What do you do?" in a way that engages the listener and leads to meaningful conversations. They emphasize the importance of avoiding generic labels and lengthy explanations, and instead, engaging the listener in a dialogue. They provide a framework for crafting a compelling response, which includes stating the problem or opportunity, associating oneself with a specific solution, and providing an example.
In today’s episode we will cover:
- The problem of dismissively answering the question
- The importance of stating the problem or opportunity
- Ways of making connections and finding common ground
- How to associate yourself with the solution
- How to give an example in transition and next steps to engage in meaningful conversations
We hope you enjoy this episode. Purchase the what do you do module on Wesyounglive.com and anyone who purchases this week will go into a drawing for one hour coaching with me. If you’re interested in attending our next Transform University click here for information on how to sign up.