S8E1- Innovate or Stagnate: “From Blockbuster to Netflix”
Today we’re kicking off the first in a new series titled Innovate or Stagnate. In this episode of the "From Busy to Rich" podcast, Andy, Wes, and Justin discuss the importance of embracing innovation and staying ahead of market changes. They use the cautionary tale of Blockbuster and Netflix to highlight the rapid pace of innovation and the need to adapt. They emphasize the concept of "normalizing the new" and training the brain to accept and embrace change. They also provide practical strategies for challenging the status quo and integrating new ideas.
In today’s episode we will cover:
- The importance of embracing innovation
- Strategies for avoiding obsolescence and staying ahead of markets
- Keeping tension between normal and new
- Examples of missed opportunities with from well-known companies
- Navigating the iterative process for continuous improvement and development
We hope you enjoy this episode. If you want to further explore these or other topics you can learn more atwww.wesyounglive.com and use discount code PODCAST25 for 25% off, or if you’re interested in attending our next Transform University click here for information on how to sign up.