S8E3- Innovate or Stagnate “Transformational not Transactional”
In this season of the "From Busy to Rich" podcast series, hosts Andy and Wes discuss the importance of innovation and transformation in the financial advisory industry leaning on the example of the Blockbuster vs. Netflix story to highlight the consequences of resisting innovation. They stress the need for personal transformation before focusing on business and marketing strategies, emphasizing the role of mindset in determining success. They introduce the concept of thinking transformational rather than transactional, and discuss the challenges of breaking free from routine and comfort. The hosts encourage listeners to embrace new ways of thinking and visualize a 10x improvement in all areas of their lives.
In today’s episode we will cover:
- The importance of transformation in the financial advisory industry
- The need to shift from transactional thinking to transformational thinking
- Personal transformation first, and then business transformation
- Challenges making the transition
- Letting go of the old, and embracing the new
We hope you enjoy this episode. If you want to further explore these or other topics you can learn more atwww.wesyounglive.com and use discount code PODCAST25 for 25% off, or if you’re interested in attending our next Transform University click here for information on how to sign up.