S10E4- Building a Great Team Part 1
You’ve reached the point that’s it’s time to grow your team, now what? That is a question that plagues many advisors as they’re building their practice, especially when looking to take it to the next level. In today’s episode, which is part one of a two-part series, we will begin tackling this challenge as we’re joined by special guest Stephanie McKinney. Stephanie was the first hire Wes made, and has been with the company for over 15 years. Join us as we get her insights into the evolution from administrative assistant to an operations director role, and some hard-earned lessons learned having helped to build the current A Team.
In today’s episode we will cover:
- The importance of pushing staff to reach their full potential
- Evolving roles and growth
- The concept of delegation and its’ role in their working relationship
- Giving employees the freedom to take on responsibilities and learn from mistakes
- The financial concerns of hiring additional team members and gradual adjustments
We hope you enjoy this episode, and would love to hear your feedback by leaving a review. Also, for the month of October you can take advantage of our SPECIAL OFFER. For this month only, you can get 50% OFF of any of our on-demand courses by visiting www.wesyounglive.com and use discount code OCTOBER2023.