S11E4- The Art of Getting Things Done
In this special episode on the "From Busy to Rich" podcast, we share a recent interview Wes had with Brandon Snyder on the Pursuing Alpha podcast. They discussed the importance of holistic financial planning, and explain their approach to helping clients prioritize their financial goals and providing specialized services. They also discussed the importance of enjoying the journey towards financial milestones and the role of mindset in this process. Wes and Brandon close with a discussion on the value of personal growth and the impact one can have on others.
In today’s episode we will cover:
- Importance of deep conversations with clients and structured meeting approach
- Growth and success in building their practices
- Client communication and organizational practices within their firm
- Importance of being process-driven and calendar-driven with clients
- Designing one's life and questioning societal defaults
We hope you enjoy this episode, and would love to hear your feedback by leaving a review. If you want to further explore these or other topics you can learn more at www.wesyounglive.com and use discount code PODCAST25 for 25% off, or if you’re interested in attending our next Transform University click here for information on how to sign up.
Hear more from Brandon and the Pursuing Alpha Podcast by following below:
Youtube: @PursuingAlphaPodcast; @Alpha.capital