S12E2 – If I Wasn’t Doing This, I’d Still Be Doing This – Playing An Infinite Game Part 1
Are you playing the right game? In this episode of "From Busy to Rich", hosts Andy Traub, Wes Young, and Justin Lakin discuss the concept of playing an infinite game in business, as explained by Simon Sinek in the book "The Infinite Game". They explore the difference between finite and infinite games, emphasizing the importance of focusing on continuous growth and adaptation in business rather than winning or losing. They also discuss the significance of having a clear "just cause" and being open to new ideas.
In today’s episode we will cover:
- The concept of playing an infinite game in business
- The difference between finite games and infinite games
- Winning in business is not about beating others, but instead is about continuous growth and adaptation
- There are five imperatives to playing the infinite game
- The imperative of advancing a Just Cause
We hope you enjoy this episode, and would love to hear your feedback by leaving a review. If you want to further explore these or other topics you can learn more at www.wesyounglive.com and use discount code PODCAST25 for 25% off, or if you’re interested in attending our next Transform University click here for information on how to sign up. If you would like a copy of the Task Matrix Wes mentioned in the show you can download a copy here.