By Design versus Default!
In this episode of "From Busy to Rich", host Wes Young speaks at an event for entrepreneurs, focusing on the theme of living life by design rather than by default. He emphasizes the importance of bridging the gap between current circumstances and future aspirations through faith, ambition, and balance. Young encourages setting a three-year vision, breaking it down into three-month milestones, and aligning daily actions with these goals. He advocates for gratitude and intentionality, and shares a reminder of finding peace in adversity.
In today’s episode we will cover:
- Navigating the gap between current circumstances and future aspirations
- Living life by design rather than by default
- Finding balance and peace in the pursuit of improvement
- Setting long-term goals and breaking them down into actionable steps
- Embracing faith, ambition, and gratitude in daily life
- The power of gratitude in shifting perspective and energy
We hope you enjoy this episode, and would love to hear your feedback by leaving a review. If you’re an advisor and want to further explore these or other topics you can learn more at www.wesyounglive.com. Perhaps you’ve been following us for a while, and you’re ready to transform your practice. If so then we would love to have you at our upcoming Transform University class - click here for information on how to sign up.